You benefit from our knowledge!
Merit’s benefit team is comprised of experienced professionals with extensive knowledge and major experience with national insurance brokers and carriers such as: AON, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UnitedHealthcare, Marsh, Lincoln Financial Group and Unum.
We realize that Employee Benefits represent a significant investment and play an important role in recruiting and retaining employees. We analyze your existing programs and recommend plan changes that provide cost-effective solutions to your overall company objectives. Our experience includes broad knowledge in self funded, fully insured and partially self funded arrangements. We work with clients of all sizes including companies in multiple states on either a brokerage basis or as a consultant.
We provide our clients with an award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter
The products that we provide services for:
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Life & AD&D
- Long Term Care
- Disability (Short Term and Long Term)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Voluntary Benefits (Critical Care, Accident)
- Flex Plans
- Consumer-Driven Health Plans